IT's a knockout newcastle/durham
It’s a Knockout offers up an unforgettable experience for all ages!
The best team building exercise, offering up plenty of giggles, mad moments and memories that will last a lifetime.
It’s a Knockout is perfect for all occasions whether you’re hosting a stag and hen party, corporate/ charity event or even a birthday.
Custom built and all brand new featuring various giant inflatable games, slippery moments, milking and costumes that guarantee you a day filled with fun and laughter.
The perfect activity for all ages, It’s a Knockout is a firm favourite and a hit every time.
- 10 Maids A Milking – A relay race over/under the inflatable to the cow which must be milked to fill the bucket. First team to fill the bucket with water wins!
- Caterpillar Tracks – A race to the end of the track and
back, each team must stay in their own lane with all contestants inside the caterpillar track.
- Penguin Pursuits – Race to the cone dressed in a penguin suit, throw your hula hoop over the penguin and then return to your team and swap the suit with a teammate for their turn.
- Chicken Run – race through the inflatable, collecting pieces of chicken. Take what you find under the cargo net to the bucket at the end. Team with the most pieces of chicken wins.
- Rapid Run – the objective is to transfer as much water as possible from one end to the other on the raft pulled at both ends by your team.
- Ski Funday – All the contestants must stand on the team ski’s together and race their skis up and then and back down their own lane.
- Water Works – With a big bucket of water at one end and an empty bucket at the other, the team must stand in hoops and transfer as much water as possible using only sponges!
- Fast Food Frenzy – Each team has 10 items of food to collect amongst all the foam, and throw to the nominated ‘chef’, the winning team is the first to collect all 10 pieces.
Our It’s a knockout games are subject change as Battlezone Paintball Durham are always looking to improve / add new challenges to this event.
ITS A KNOCKOUT
Team Coloured It's A Knockout T-Shirt
Minimum Group Size: 8 People (Minimum of 20 required overall for session to run)
Minimum Age: 16 Years
HOW TO BOOK
‘Open’ sessions run most Saturdays. The minimum number is 8, as you would normally be mixed with other groups. However we do need a minimum of 20 people overall for a session to run.
We can also run private sessions most days for a minimum of 20 people at our venue. We can even bring It’s a Knockout to your venue if you have enough room.
Call us on 01642 605000 or email us at [email protected] to check availability.
We cannot secure a date for you without a 25% deposit.
You can pay your deposit over the phone with a credit/debit card by calling us on the above number. The balance is then due at least 1 week before the event.
Please Note: Prices are based on sessions run at our Durham based venue. Prices may be higher for private sessions at alternate venues.
You can also check availability and book online using the link below
Chester le Street
BUGGIES FREQUENTLy ASKED QUESTIONS
The minimum age for It’s a Knockout is 16 years.
Dress comfortably, but appropriately for the weather. You will get wet, so a change of clothes for the journey home is a good idea!
Yes we have a free car park, but it’s not huge, so we advise car sharing where possible. Please note vehicles and belongings are left at owners risk.
Yes everyone that participates will need to complete a digital waiver. The link for the waiver is on your booking confirmation.
This depends on how many people are booked onto the session, but typically between 2 and 3 hours
The nature of the activities means that it is not suitable if you are pregnant.